Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hobbs: Prairie Rose

I have not had huevos rancheros in years. That is what I had for breakfast this morning at the Prairie Rose.. I had not even been there in several years and am glad that I decided to stop by this time. The food was wonderful, large portions and not so bad on the pocket book.. The service was extremely wonderful.. I never seen the bottom of my coffee cup! :) Now that is a plus since most of the service in Hobbs has gotten to where it is terrible.. I would much rather spend my money at a small locally own, mom and pop type restaurant, cafe, coffee shop than the large chain, fast food places where the food is half the time cold and the service even colder..

Prairie Rose, I give you 2 thumbs up!!

Food: 5
Service: 5
Over All: 10

I have noticed that the fast food joints are getting pretty bad at not giving you what you order.. You better check your food before driving away from that drive through. And watch out as the workers at the windows will try their best to get you to pull on out before checking your food. You might find that double meat cheese burger that you ordered is a chicken or maybe even fish sandwich. Or if you are allergic to onions, and ask that they hold the them. Check it out, you will probably find that they added extra onions. Is this due to employees not able to read or just not caring any more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment